Creme Caramel Custard /Pudding/ Egg Pudding
This is Make Cream Caramel Custard /Pudding/ Egg Pudding. This is an international favorite dessert item. This is really very easy to make and an actual healthy dessert for you and your kids. You can make this yummy good looking dessert for your kid’s Tiffin box as a side dessert, for kid’s Party dessert. It can be served as back to school dessert after taking a meal or as evening snacks and also.
- Poultry eggs – 8 pcs
- Duck eggs – 4 pcs
- Powdered milk – 250 grams
- Milk – 1 cups
- Water – 1cups
- Sugar – 400 grams
- Quarter Cup sugar (for caramel) making
- water – a few drops
1. In a large heavy saucepan, cook and stir 1/4 cup sugar over low heat until sugar is melted and golden. tilting to coat bottom of the cup; let stand for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, vanilla, and remaining sugar until blended but not foamy. Pour over caramelized sugar.
3. Place the pan in two 8-in. square steaming pans. Pour very hot water in pans to a depth of 1 in. steam it until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes. Remove from pans to cool on wire racks.
4. To unmold, run a knife around the rim of the cup and invert onto dessert place. Serve warm or chilled.
Hope you understand How to Make Cream Caramel.