A simple chicken jhol curry made with a handful of ingredients.
Chicken curry is a food originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is common in the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia and Great Britain, and the Caribbean (where it is commonly known as curry chicken). A variety of spices are offered, often including turmeric, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and cardamom. Outside of South Asia, curry chicken is often made with pre-made spice blends known as curry powder.
- 1. Chicken(Deshi) – 1 kg
- 2. Onion Julian – 1.5 Cup
- 3. Garlic Paste – 2 Tea Spoon
- 4. Red Chili Powder – 1 Table Spoon(Variable)
- 5. Turmeric – 2 Tea Spoon
- 6. Cumin Powder – 1.5 Tea Spoon
- 7. Bay Leaf – 4 Piece
- 8. Cardamon – 7 piece
- 9. Cinnamon Stick – 2 inch
- 10. Black pepper – 8 piece
- 11. Fenugreek – 20 Dana
- 12. Salt – to Test
- 13. Oil – 1/4 Cup
- After cutting the chicken, clean it well and strain the water, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Once the oil is hot, put the fenugreek, bay leaves, and keep on frying until golden brown.
- Put the onion slice keep on frying until light brown then put garlic paste mix it well and cooked it 2 minutes.
- Now keep the flame low .put turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder directly in the pan. Mix it quickly makes sure it’s doesn’t burn.
- Add salt and litter water and mix again.
- Put the water. You can also put only milk instead of water. I used water because I don’t like milk. But milk here to enhance the richness and creaminess of the dish.
- Make sure the gravy is ready when the oil comes out of the spice.
- then add whole spice cinnamon, cardamon, black pepper.
- Once the gravy is ready, put the chicken pieces and mix it well with the gravy.
- Cover the pan, cooked it 5-minute medium flame then add 3 cup water and keep on cooking for 20 minutes.
- Stair the chicken and cover it and add curry powder and cook it for 5 minutes.
- After a while, the gravy has come to the right consistency. Like it should be not so thin or not so thick.
- It’s almost ready.
- Serve with hot with steaming rice.
- Ready to eat Chicken Jhol.
You may be looking for more chicken recipes. Please comment below. I will try to make your favorite video.