Fish & Chips
Fish & Chips…Some say the pinnacle of British cuisine…I’m not sure. I challenge you to find a better Fish and Chip recipe. Here my how to make fish and chip recipe shows you how to make the ultimate crunchy chips, with crispy batter and flaky fish. The tartare sauce and the mushy peas both are great recipes as well. Please try this recipe, it’s full proof and something I’ve perfected over years of cooking. Increase the peace brothers and sistas. Good tasting, simple recipe for people’s favorite dish fish, and chips. Serve with malt vinegar, lemon, or tartar sauce
Step -1 For Fish
- Flour – 1/2 cup
- salt – 1tsp
- Fish (any firm fish cut into serving size 400g)
- pepper – 2 pinch
- egg yolk – 1piece
- salt to test
- lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- oil for deep fry
- marinate the fish fillets with, salt, pepper, lemon juice & mustard paste for half an hour.
- place the one cup of flour into a large bowl.
- deep fry into fillets into the flour and egg wash whit dredge on bread crumbs.
- then gently drop into the hot oil fry until; brawn on all sides.
Step – 2 for Chips
- potato – 1kg
- vinegar – 2tbsp
- salt – 1 tsp
- water – 1 litter
- pepper – 2pinchs
- chat masala – 2 pinch
- Cut into potato finger cut. then half boil with salt and vinegar
- Then deep-fry potato until crispy & golden brown color, serve with chat masala &tatar sauce.